Tuesday, September 23, 2008


Woohoo!


A few hours ago, I just ran my second fastest 2-mile - 17:56.97!!! Fastest ever is 17:45.63... thought I could break that, but already pushed to the max towards the end... :P

But that just proves that sufficient rest is critical to running a good time. Had a good sleep the night before.

And a few days ago, I managed to complete 80 sit-ups in 4:32.82... Yay! And just now, after the 2-mile run, I ALMOST did 1 chin up. Managed to pull myself up halfway. At least better than all the previous times where I couldn't even lift myself up at all. Push-ups, slight improvement - 49 times in 30 mins. Yup, I know, still far from 80 times in 2 mins. But still, I had IMPROVED! Yay! Thank You Jesus for strength and might.

At least, this time round, when I run the Singapore Half Marathon, I would be running a good time, as compared to the Subang Jaya 10K Run. I wasn't really prepared for that, you know. Only had 1 month's training... :P no joke man, and I was almost half dead completing the 10K. This time round, given that I had no lapse from now till Dec 7, I will have 6 months' training. Really looking forward to that! Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home